*NYC Tri-state Area, in-house position to attain and service remote & local clients*
Located at 59th and Lexington, SE corner of Central Park
We have 4 areas available: NY, CA, FL, TX.
Only apply once, please. You will be considered for all appropriate open roles.
Applicants located in the specified regions will be given priority, but all US-based applicants will be personally reviewed.
See a full list of open positions here.
Who We Are:
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm with offices in NYC and Washington, DC. Founded by successful business entrepreneurs that started their careers in engineering, our team has a passion for technology and data analytics that we believe can transform businesses and improve the digital experience. From startups to Fortune 500’s, we help companies make sense of their business challenges by applying modern and we are looking for passionate people that can bring their experience to the table data analytics techniques, visualizations, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to help our clients reach their technical and business goals. Our startup DNA means everyone on the team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities with companies across local, regional, and national regions. Data is the new gold rush, so sharpen those pickaxes!
- Generate net-new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts. You’ll need some networking experience. Conference experience is a huge plus, and you never know who is sitting next to you in an airport or bar!
- Nerding out with other nerds. We don’t care what you love...but you should love something enough so your loved ones question if it’s healthy.
- Working alongside sales leadership and delivery teams to oversee successful engagements and help identify and pursue new opportunities with existing clients.
- Create additional opportunities with current clients based on existing services, new offerings, and company initiatives while developing deep professional relationships with clients.
- Deliver against sales targets in a market that's expanding at a rapid pace with a Tier 1 service offering. This is definitely a sales position, and our best performers are usually passionate about exceeding their goals and work hard to do it.
- Work with internal Cloud Consultants, Architects, and Engineers to ensure projects closed and prospects pipelined have the resources and progress necessary to deliver world-class service levels.
- Work with Engagement Managers to plan the delivery of projects, including a budget, delivery resources, and responsibilities.
- Act as the cloud services and technology evangelist, envisioning and inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- Using an abundance of gifs in Slack. (No seriously, we use a lot of gifs.)
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- 2+ years of experience with identifying, developing, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- 2-4 years of enterprise account management experience, negotiation complex contracts, and collaborating with junior sales and delivery teams
- 2+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Driven by success, you'll also be highly personable, well organized with a strong ability to deliver to senior decision-makers within globally recognized corporations.
- Strong solution sales skills.
- Ability to navigate large, complex organizations
- Experience selling consulting advisory and implementation services and operating at the executive level within client accounts
- Excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- A letter of reference from your mother.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, or other advanced degrees.
- Small company experience is a plus
- You must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
You will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly! We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, increasing commission tiers based on gross revenue, and uncapped earning potential.
Our Benefits Include:
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- OTE of $200k for the first year
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance
- $75 Cell Phone or Internet Reimbursement
- Bonuses for hitting activity and sales thresholds
- Sales Navigator Team License and other cutting-edge tools
- “A Cloud Guru” account for continuing education and professional growth