A Blue Orange Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing the tactical aspects of Blue Orange Digital’s marketing plan. A heavy emphasis will be on coordination with on-going sales efforts including the creation of sale material and the proper alignment of our website and sales messaging.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record in marketing analytics, experience owning a task from inception to close and be comfortable with advanced analytic solutions to empower our organization.
As a data-driven analytics firm, we’re excited to see your resume filled with specific results and accomplishments!
The Marketing Analyst will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth - and we believe in rewarding our team.
- Implement, track, and expand integrations with third-party eCommerce software including but not limited to platforms for web personalization, user experience monitoring, and A/B testing
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) tactics to improve organic search engine rankings and performance
- Perform periodic audits and routine keyword research to ensure web assets are fully optimized
- Stay current on digital marketing and competitive market trends by monitoring key industry publications, reading, attending seminars, and networking
- Regularly report on keyword rankings and organic traffic performance across all web assets
- Optimize web assets to ensure SEO effectiveness
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, AdWords, social
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Google analytics
- Experience working with multi-touch attribution would be a plus
- Experience managing multiple digital marketing from ideation, to implementation and execution
- Awareness of analytics tools (R, python, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field/equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers
- Ability work on a team as well as complete projects and tasks individually
- Hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our Benefits Include:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- Professional Development support
- Parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Washington DC, New York, Remote
"Top 10 AI Development and Consulting Agencies in NYC" - Clutch
As seen in:
IBM thinkLeaders, Dell Innovators, YahooFinance, Global Banking & Finance Review Magazine, IoT Council of Europe, AiBusiness, Data-Driven Investor, DataFloq, Supply Chain Matters, Machine Learning Times.
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm. We use AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, to help companies make sense of their data. From Fortune 500’s and startups, we apply modern data analytic techniques to solve for desired business outcomes. Founded by engineers, we love passionate technologists and data analysts. We have startup DNA meaning everyone on our team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company. We are headquartered in NYC and Alexandria, VA with distributed team members all across the US and Latin America.
*If you're seeing this on an external job board go to our website: BlueOrange.Digital >Careers>Apply Now> breezy.hr
QUICK APPLY(3 min) with your Linkedin profile(or downloaded PDF version), Indeed profile, or attach an English resume. Done.
*Women are encouraged to apply